Thursday, January 12, 2012

Trojan War

So I figured I'd start off my blogging here with a bang.  Pun intended.  I warned you I had wonderful dating stories to share! 
I need to go back a bit. Back to the fall of 2007. I was blissfully in love with a wonderful Marine. We were going on 6 months of dating and were adjusting to the long distance thing that happened midway through the relationship.  He was in town for a meer 36 hours, half of which I was going to be working. We were determined to make the most of our short visit and clothes were flying off before the door was firmly closed and locked.
After the all the "Dear God" and "Oh baby's" were over we were laying there is a bit of a sweaty mess when Marine J got the most horror stricken look on his face. A million thoughts ran though my head. Did he see the extra stomach roll I couldn't hide? Was it not good for him? What could make this man, who was so excited to see me only a few shorts hours ago, have this look on his face.
Then he finally spoke...
"Uh oh."
Uh oh? UH OH!? These are not good words. In fact, after hot, sweaty, toe-curling sex, uh oh was the last thing I wanted to hear. Fear sank in as I realized that the only thing that could make this tough man say uh oh was a birth control malfunction. In my head, worst case scenario was a broken condom and that was enough to jack my heart rate through the roof.
Good news....I was wrong, the condom didn't break.
Bad news....the condom came off and was inside of me. INSIDE ME!
That's about when all rational thought flew out of my head and I could no longer remember my name, his name, or where I was if you had asked me. All I knew what there was something in me that definitely wasn't supposed to be.
Thank goodness for a calm, level headed boyfriend. Marine J was amazing. He calmed me down, helped correct the situation and was even wonderful enough to get the shower running for me.
To this day I'm still terrified of another "incident".  Though maybe I'd handle it with a little less panic.  Nah, who am I kidding.  I'd still freak out!


No comments:

Post a Comment