Thursday, January 19, 2012

It's a peanut....with nubs!

On Christmas morning, while getting ready for the day at my grandma's, I decided to take a pregnancy test. Now, for those that don't know, my husband and I had been trying for just about a year for #3. I have fertility issues and it's a hard road to travel. I didn't expect a positive that early and really not at all, to be honest! Well imagine my surprise when I saw a very faint line! I was in complete shock and so was my husband! It was the best Christmas present ever.Our edd is September 3, 2012 and I am 7 weeks 4 days!

Fast forward to several weeks later and we now have a peanut with nubs! How amazing the body is and how awesome it is to watch your baby grow through ultrasound. Not to mention hearing and seeing the heartbeat for the first time. No matter how many kids you have or how many times you have been through this, hearing the heartbeat for the first time is an absolute trip! I could go on and on and on about my blessing but I'll give you guys a break. Now, that's not to say I wont blog about my pregnancy because I would love to share this journey with all you amazing people. Right now this pregnant chick needs to hit the sack and deal with some serious morning sickness. So with my goodnight, I leave you a picture of our "Poppy"...so cute right?



No comments:

Post a Comment