Sunday, January 22, 2012

Nailed It

I don't know about you but recently I've become a bit of a nail polish junkie.  I never really cared before.  In fact, I really didn't do my nails because I'm hard on my hands and hate having chipped nails so it wasn't worth it.  But since I've become addicted to Pinterest I've seen all these adorable ideas I wanted to try or new colors that seemed like a good way to add a little something to my normally very reserved, classic wardrobe. 

This week I decided to pick up a new navy polish.  In the bottle it looked amazing.  A shiny dark blue with just a tiny bit of shimmer to it.  I was thrilled with how it came out.  Unfortunately two days after I did them also happened to be cleaning day and my perfect nails got all chipped up.  Since I was too lazy to actually re-do my nails I decided to get creative with a shades of blue french manicure. 

 

I used Revlon Midnight Affair as the base color and Blue Lagoon for the tips.  I am not big on pricy polish but this is good quality and won't bust the budget.  What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment