Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Our Ladies!

Here are the ladies that will be bringing your daily dose of enjoyment! Have fun meeting them and get ready for lots of cooking, crafts, and other chit-chat in the upcoming days!

Hey there! Janet here. A bit about me as an intro before I share my daily muses with you. I am the proud wife of a sailor and mom to a spunky adorable two year old named Cooper. We also have two dogs, a puggle and a german shepherd, who I can't imagine my life without. I love to cook and to bake and am always trying new recipes. I also love scrapbooking, crocheting and photography. I can't wait to share my recipes and projects and challenges with you all!



Hello wonderful readers! My name is Channing and I am a 24 year old wife, mother, and advocate. I have happily been with husband for almost seven years. He has been in the Air Force for almost 6 years and although its hard, we love being a military family. We have 2 beautiful daughters, ages 5 & almost 2, and another sweet baby on the way! I am a stay at home mom, but I spend most of my free time as a victim's advocate for mothers against drunk driving (MADD). It's a huge passion of mine and I love it. I can't wait to share my life and fun ideas with you all!

   
Hello! My name is Miranda. I am a 25 year old Air Force wife. I'm a newlywed. (We were just married on October 29, 2011.) I love baking and am a craftaholic. My poor husband, Sean, puts up with my craziness that sometimes spills out of my pink and zebra craft room. My life is kind of hectic at times and has gone through a lot of changes in the past few months. I'm trying to get the hang of married life, which gets complicated, but that's life, right? I'm sure I will have all kinds of randomness to share with the blogging world.

 
I just wanted to introduce myself before I started talking (which I do...a lot!). I'm Kristen, married to Joe who is in the Air Force. We have two kids and one on the way. Joey is 5, Bayleigh is almost 2 and poppy seed is due Sept 7th, 2012. I am your typical soccer mom. I love to cook and bake, which my family definitely enjoys but my waistline does not lol. Right now I am teaching myself to crochet/knit and I just might share some of my mishaps with you. Hey, we all need a laugh in life right? My life is crazy, busy and always fun. I hope everyone enjoys the blog and gets a good laugh or two.


Hey yall! I'm Rachel. A 27 year old single gal who has enough bad dating stories to write a book. Hmmm, that might be a good idea. For now I'll just share them with you. Along with my adventures as a substitute teacher, waitress, and part time wedding coordinator. I live at the beach and am not nearly as laid back as you'd assume a beach girl would be. I run half marathons, play softball and am slowly learning to horseback ride. But I shouldn't give away all my secrets. Why would you keep reading if I did!?


Hi ya’ll. My names Amanda. Born and raised in the south and now living in Wisconsin with my husband Matthew. We have been married for almost 3 years. Trying to adjust to the cultural difference and loving it so far. We have a kitty named Bunns and no kids….yet. Matthew was in the United States Navy and is now going to school to be a cop. I am working in a retirement home for nuns. I work on the Alzheimer’s floor. I love riding my bike, hiking and I love to cook and bake. My dream is to one day own my own bakery.



Hey Everyone! Kelsey here. Just want to give a friendly introduction before I start writing about my crazy life! I am 23 years old, engaged, and moved to Columbus, OH over the summer from small-town Zanesville. I am SO excited to join this blog and guarantee that I will write more as soon as I throw together my usual 9PM dinner ;). --Kelsey



Well, hello there! My name is Alyssa. I'm 24 years old and I'm from the good ol' Buckeye State. (That's Ohio for all of you non-NCAA fans out there, haha!) I am hitched to a wonderful man named Ethan who puts up with all of my weird ideas and supports me regardless. We have a gorgeous baby girl named Tayler who turns one in March! She keeps us on our toes, that's for sure. I honestly have no idea why we are surprised that she is so ornery.... look at us! I am a crafty-wanna-be (meaning, I can do crafts, but they never look show-able, haha.) I love cooking and one day hope to own my own restaurant. I also love to write and I dabble in a bit of picture taking... mostly of Tayler. Okay, I take pictures of a few other things, but she's the main attraction! I'm so excited to be joining this blog. I cannot wait to get to know each and every one of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment